Sunday, August 14, 2011

Japinha Cantando I'm Yours - Jason Mraz



Japinha Cantando I'm Yours - Jason Mraz


I find this video really cute and hilarious at the same time. It never fails to make me laugh. Especially his face when something on his face is itchy. I think his expressions are epic. Haha! Well I don't know what his nationality is. Maybe he's Korean or Japanese. But he surely made me realize that there are still so many things that are not yet listed on my vocabulary as I don't understand a single word from him.  


Anyway, he already has a background of what a powerchord looks like as seen from the video clip. I feel that this kid will be a great guitarist someday knowing that he's still too young to show his interests on playing guitar and he has all the time to improve and develop his skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment